Ethereum, ERC20, bitcoin, etherscan, MetaMask, mining, ripple, gas, token, ICO, exchange. We develop blockchain solutions.
The blockchain is the digital declination of the new concept of trust: a database consisting of blocks of data that memorise transactions and in each individual data is submitted to a validation process.
Dilium develops blockchain solutions to meet every need.
Main information and what we do
When we talk about blockchain we refer to:
- Ethereum – Cryptocurrency developed more recently than Bitcoin and which is having a lot of success, so much so that It seems destined to become Its worthy substitute. This incredibly innovative information technology can improve some daily processes of money exchange or services, making them safe, transparent and traceable.
- ERC20 – An Ethereum standard for waller and smart contract developers and It’s composed of a set of functions that the Ethereum network can immediately recognise.
- Bitcoin – An electronic currency created in 2009 to allow people to transact without the use of usual paper money, but which is produced, distributed and exchanged through the use of computers and peer to peer technology, without the intermediation of banks.
- Etherscan – The main BlockExplorer for Ethereum blockchain. A BlockExplorer is a search engine that allows users to quickly search, confirm and validate the transactions that took place on the Ethereum Blockchain.
- MetaMask – A cryptocurrency portfolio that allows you to interact with decentralised applications, based on Ethereum, directly from your browser.
- Mining – The process of filing records, carried out thanks to the computing power of computers.
- Ripple – Cryptocurrency, whose main feature is Its network and the three elements that compose It, namely the digital currency (XRP), the stock exchange and a system of payments. Those who join the Ripple network are guaranteed the possibility of transferring the money in different currencies.
- Gas - Name of a particular unit used in Ethereum, which measures how effective an action is or a series of steps are. Any operation that can be performed by a transaction or contract on the Ethereum platform costs a certain number of gases.
- Token - New term to indicate a unit of value issued by a private entity. Although tokens have many affinities with bitcoins, they have a much broader purpose. Symbols, in fact, are more than one currency, because they can be used with a broader range of applications. Moreover, practically all the tokens rely on the blockchain protocol of Ethereum, which, according to experts, is more complete than the bitcoin blockchain.
- ICO – Initial Coin Offering represent the action of generating and selling to investors a new token, intending to finance the development of a particular project.
- Exchange – It’s a business that allows customers to exchange cryptocurrencies or digital currencies for other activities, such as current fiat currency or other digital currencies.